Intitulé du poste: REVENUE ASSURANCE ANALYST
Nom de l'entreprise: ECONET WIRELESS
Délai limite de dépôt du dossier: 07-08-2020
A. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute in shaping Revenue Assurance Policy and Procedures.
- Receives the annual business plan, analyses it and formulates a Revenue Assurance
- Initiates Revenue Assurance processes on budgets for the business for both CAPEX and OPEX and inputs to the Organization’s budget.
- Responsible for the monitoring, validation and reconciliation of end to end processes of the revenue, cost and margin cycles for the organization
- Assess and review the current mediation systems, billing systems, CRM systems, stock management and credit management systems to identify areas of improvements for the business.
- Advises other departments on Revenue Assurance issues and culture.
- Manages performance of Revenue Assurance Vendors in line with service contracts and SLAs.
- Determines in consultation with Legal and HR department (for Staff and partner issues) the materiality and cost or revenue impact of conduct and recommendations for proper administration and/or remediation
- Lead the design, implementation and continuous improvement of the Revenue Assurance program and Revenue Assurance guidelines, taking reference to the standards and Awareness, Vulnerability Management, Compliance and Internal Control frameworks of the industry.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, current problems, regulations, standards and technology related to Billing Assurance, Revenue Recognition and Revenue Assurance, in order to adequately advise management as to the risks and threats they may Impact the company.
- Volume Monitoring and Revenue / Cost Trends (Voice, SMS, Data & infrastructure): Create and monitor reports and analyze trends, with the aim of identifying and giving appropriate recommendations to irregular fluctuations.
- Billing and Pricing Assurance: Create and monitor reports to ensure that all customers are billed, correctly and the business is not prejudiced.
- Margin Assurance: Analyze all plans and promotions to ensure their profitability. Product Assurance: Leading the implementation and continuous improvement of the process, coordinating with the operational areas for its proper execution.
- Assurance of Revenue Reported: Review the mapping of income in the accounting system, monitoring the changes made to it
- Network downtime: Track network down time and ensure recommendations that retains value to the business and network stability.
- Track, monitor and protect business roaming revenue
- Weekly Revenue Assurance Dashboard for management
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Economics, Actuarial Science or Related Discipline
- Post graduate qualifications is an added advantage
- Professional accounting qualification such as CA, CIMA or ACCA
- MBA or MBL will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years in Revenue Assurance, Corporate Finance or related discipline experience
D. KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Accounting Standards (IAS) are a prerequisite.
- Good spreadsheet and financial modelling skills are a prerequisite.
- Computer literacy and proficiency including spreadsheets, PowerPoint, and business modelling tools.
- Good analytical, conceptual and diagnostic skills.
- Should have a thorough understanding of the different business functions and their interaction towards the achievement of the business objectives.
- Good coordination, communication, motivational and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate and proficient with spreadsheet packages as well as business modelling tools
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS, Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), and Hyperion Planning (HP) are an added advantage.
Please apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or bring your application physical file to HR department, clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject area. Closing date for all applications is Tuesday, 07 August 2020 at 5PM.
Please note only short listed applicants will be responded to.