Intitulé du poste: ACCOUNTANT PAYABLE ASSISTANT
Nom de l'entreprise: ECONET WIRELESS
Délai limite de dépôt du dossier: 22-11-2022
REIMBURSEMENTS AND INVOICE PROCESSING
- Receive invoices from suppliers and other service providers from different channels (deposit, correspondence, e-mail) and seal with a receipt stamp.
- Checks invoices for compliance with VAT regulations.
- Check the invoices and make sure that all relevant supporting documents are available (PO, waybills contacts, delivery notes, down-payments etc.)
- Records the invoices in the accounting system accurately capturing the supplier name, invoice number, description of service, and amount of the invoice and ensuring that invoices are properly matched to purchase orders and all validations cleared.
- Serve as an interface between suppliers and the different departments for everything related to invoices and payments.PAYMENTS PROCESSING & APPROVAL
- Ensures that all invoices have valid POs, delivery notes if goods or requesting HOD signatures for services, and other relevant support before preparing payments.
- Prepares payments for approved invoices and purchase orders.
- Follow up down payments and payment of instalments.
- Follow up on the payment approval at all levels.
- Assisting Accounts Payable Officer in preparing payments report on a daily basis.
- Assists Accounts Payable Officer in preparing reconciliations for suppliers between the supplier statement and balances recorded in the accounts payable module.
- Assists Accounts Payable Officer to ensure all regulatory payments are prepared and submitted before the set deadlines.
- Attends to internal and external audit requests related to the accounts payable function.
- STAFF REIMBURSEMENTS AND PROCESS EMPLOYEE PAYROLL
- Receive all claims, verifies and facilitates all staff reimbursements within a reasonable period.
- Processes monthly employees payroll related payments and annual bonuses or commissions as and when required.
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Economics, Actuarial Science or Related Discipline.
- A Professional Qualification in Accountancy (CIS/C.A/ACCA/CIMA/CPA) would be an added advantages.
- At least 2-4 years in finance management/reporting environment or similar.
Knowledge and Skills
- Understanding of financial and management accounting principles and disciplines.
- Good analytical, conceptual and diagnostic skills.
- Good coordination, motivational and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy and proficiency including spreadsheets and accounting software
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision in highly dynamic market conditions.
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS, is an added advantage.
Please apply via email to: email@example.com or bring your application to HR department, clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject area. Closing date for all applications is Tuesday, 22 November 2022 at 5PM.