Intitulé du poste: Medium Value Customers/Low Value Customers Manager
Nom de l'entreprise: ECONET WIRELESS
Délai limite de dépôt du dossier: 26-10-2021
Chaussée Prince Louis Rwagasore 431 Bujumbura
VACANCY – Medium Value Customers/Low Value Customers Manager
Bucket Commercial and technical aspects
- Grow revenue, monitors and manages bucket revenue
- Develops products concepts and ideas
- Be proactive and anticipate on market dynamics and seize revenue opportunities
- Develops business plans for Voice – Voice Financial year budgets
- Leads Vendor discussions on new products in the pipeline
Bucket Revenue Tracking
- Develops daily / weekly / Monthly revenue tracker for bucket initiatives
- Does a 360% analysis of the bucket revenue trends and derives insight that inform actions to be undertaken to address the trends
Bucket Value Addition
- Benchmarks industry and regional products and services with the aim of implementing products and services that suit our market needs
- Uses research, insight, and business information to generate initiatives and proposals that will elevate customers’ experience
- Oversees the development of Voice bucket – voice value addition, proactively manages and tracks the team’s performance
- Develops the necessary plan/s to ensure that the team meets its agreed goals and objectives, meets direct reports on a weekly basis, identifies and agrees key result areas, key objectives/tasks and action plans
- Develops Business Proposals for new innovations in our market
Marketing and Communication
- Monitors competitor activities in the marketplace and provide feedback to the business on an on-going basis
- Guides the agency in coming up with a good marketing and communication campaigns to support the portfolio of products and services under Voice bucket
- Analyses the market intelligence and decides on appropriate action in order to maintain and grow the market share
- Builds a marketing plan in order to deliver the required brand awareness that leads to increase in revenue generation
- Develops and continuously evaluate the effectiveness of marketing processes and systems
- Provides recommendations based on understanding of competitor offerings as well as global best practice and leveraging on technological advancements and first mover advantage
- Evaluation and monitoring promotion and advertising to determine success
- Brand Strategy and Oversight
- Oversees, develops and implements Brand strategy in line with corporate objectives and strategy
- Position respective brands in line with corporate objectives and sustain brand preference and public image in line with corporate objectives
- Keeps the brand fresh in the market through update marketing and communication of the company properties
- Develops effective communication strategy (including the determination of media channels to be used) and communications plan (external)
Marketing Budget and Spend
- Determines and advises on appropriate agencies or media house and channels to use for the communication
- Requests for sponsorships on projects/events, reviews the same and recommends for sponsorship
- Determines market research needs and methodology and chooses the right research and agency/research house to partner with in order to gather consumer insights and address knowledge gaps
- Actively manages the expenditure budget formulation for the marketing and communications area and monitor actual spend against budget within the overall operating budget, exercise control and accountability to ensure planned outcomes are achieved
- Degree in Marketing, Sales or any other related field.
- A Master Degree would be an added advantage
- Professional training/certification in Marketing, Sales
At least 5 years’ experience in a similar or related environment
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Must have a robust and direct management style and a natural leader
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a team builder, team leader and team player, a logical and pragmatic problem solver with excellent negotiation skills.
- Brand equity management.
- Consumer/customer understanding.
- Brand communication.
- Brand innovation.
- Support skills and ability to develop others.
Please apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or bring your application to HR department, clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject area. Closing date for all applications is Tuesday, 26th October 2021 at 5PM.
Please note only short listed applicants will be responded to.